Our B-stock consists of replacement items, press and testing samples, which we are selling at a discount.
The items have previously been opened and might have minor cosmetic blemishes. The exact extend and nature of said blemishes differ from case to case. Please understand that we can’t list them individually. We guarantee that each B-stock item has been tested thoroughly and works flawlessly.
The items are shipped in the original packaging, including their full set of accessories. We offer full and unconditional warranty on our B-stock, just like with our A-stock. A later replacement or setoff with A-stock is not possible.
The JDS Labs CMOY BB v2.03 is a portable headphone amplifier powered by battery or a rechargeable unit. The bass-boost switch will increase the deep frequencies up to 9db. The CMOY BB will be assembled to a Altoids Mints box.
- type: portable headphone amplifier, Altoids Mints box, 1x or 2x 9V battery or rechargeable;
- technology: ass-boost switch, battery or rechargeable;
- connections: input 3,5mm; output 3,5mm; opertaing power, (charging = only at the rechargeable unit;
- all JDS products are "Made in America" and directly imported from HEADSOUND.
The JDS Labs CMOY BB v2.03 is the newest headphone amplifier of the classic design from Chu Moy. It comes in the Altoid Mints box as housing. But the electronic is state of the art and without any compromise. Professional parts from ALPS (potentio meter), Nichicon or the two layer PCB and the TI components OPA2227. The bass boost switch gives certain frequencies additional 9db.
The DIY desgn should not lead to the assumption of an unifnished product. The CMOY BB is a powerful and great headphone amplifier with up to 50 hours portable music enjoyment. If you operate the CMOY BB with a power cable the battery mode is automatically deactivated. The JDS Labs CMOY BB does not need any on-off switch due to automatic switch as soon as a headphone is attached.
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz: +/- 0.1 dB
- THD+N 20-20kHz, 150 Ω: 0.002%
- Noise, A-Weighted: -90 dBV
- Channel Balance: +/- 0.6dB
- Output Impedance: 0.6 ohms
- Gain: 6x
- Volume Potentiometer Taper: 3B
- classic Altoids Mints box
- bass-boost switch
- based on classic CMOY-Design
- amplifier chip TI OPA2227
- Alps RK097 potentio meter
- Texas Instruments TLE2426 Precision Virtual Ground
- two layer PCB
- Battery- and Rechargeable version
- Input: 3.5mm
- Output: 3.5mm
- Operating Power
- charging (only at the rechargeable version)
- Charge Time – Battery Version: N/A
- Charge Time – Rechargeable Version: 10 hours
- Run Time: 8-50 hours
- Gehäuseabmessungen: 116 x 64 x 21 mm
- Gewicht: 102g
- Garantie: 1 Jahr
scope of delivery
- CMOY BB
- 9V Battery (only with 1x 9V Battery version)
user manual (eng)
(Scope of delivery/technical data could be subject to change without notification)
reviews and tests
Do-it-Yourself assembly guide in englisch (DIY cMoyBB Assembly Guide PDF).